Thursday, July 29, 2010

A work-aholic

I think I'm starting to get a hang out this whole blog thing... sort-of.
I'm finding it harder and harder to find the time to sit and write about my day to day events. Hell who I am kidding, I'm finding it hard to find time to simply sit down.
To give you a brief over view, I'm a college student working several jobs while trying to maintain a social life. My days start at 8:00 a.m. and usually don't end until midnight or so. Yes I am in fact a work-aholic.
On top of my crazy job schedule I'm also struggling with some health issues. :(
I know life can't always be sunshine and rainbows. so if you could send your prayers this way. Please and Thank You.
Until next time,
Love & Lettering,

Gratitudes:
* A Friday Paycheck
* Unfailing faith
* Phone calls from home

No comments:

Post a Comment