Monday, February 1, 2010

Sense of Personal Touch

I have to admit, I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing. It seems to be a trend I just haven't caught onto. Call me old fashion, but i prefer writing my thoughts down in flower printed journals with a ball point pen. To me, it's so much more personal. I like looking back at the pages I have written and see the way I slant my letters and how the ends of my y's are spiraled. Word processing loses that sense of personal touch.
Oh but wait! I can however chose whether or not my font is bold, italic, pink, green, blue, purple, Times New Roman, Arial, or Verdana
So what made me put down my pen and pick up a keyboard? Well, once I realized that my mother had her own blog, I decided to give into the virtual world and start blogging.
I hope that this blog gives a little insight to who I am and who I hope to be--- a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment